Conference 2022: Singing at the heart of all we do
MEHEM are delighted to announce this year’s MEHEM CPD day for classroom teachers, singing teachers and vocal leaders
Music Education Hubs from across the East Midlands (MEHEM) are joining forces to offer an exciting conference featuring workshops and talks from renowned industry professionals. Book your place now!
- When – Friday 1 July 2022, 9.30am–3.30pm
- Where – Online, via Zoom
- Cost – This conference is FREE for all teachers and practitioners within MEHEM (Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, Nottingham City, Nottinghamshire and Rutland) and £50 for external delegates.
We have a packed day of workshops, talks and sessions including:
◉ Keynote Speaker – Matt Roughley, Hallé Conductor
The day will begin with an introductory session given by Matt Roughley who has delivered many large-scale singing workshops with the Hallé Orchestra and The Voices Foundation and many more
◉ Good Vocal Health
A session for all delegates focusing on good vocal health
◉ 3x Workshops and Sessions
A choice of 15 workshops and sessions to choose from:
- Songs as springboards to creativity (KS1) – with Sue Nicholls
- Singing at the heart of the Model Curriculum (KS3) – with Anna Jenkins
- The unconditional vocal teacher – with Beth Hodgson
- Singing in Special Schools – with Rachel Beckett
◉ Finale – Hayley Sanderson
The day will end with a whole conference workshop with Hayley Sanderson from Strictly Come Dancing
Book your places now!
Book group or individual places online. Our bookings are handled by Music Mark, who after booking will be in touch with access links closer to the conference.