Instrumental Tutor Hivemind
Free termly webinars for teachers seeking to engage their pupils. A space for peers to share experiences and in a collaborative, supportive atmosphere.
The UpRising Hivemind series helps colleagues across the country effectively engage pupils with additional needs in instrumental and curriculum music lessons.
Hivemind #10: Autumn meeting
- Wednesday 8 November, 4.00–5.15pm
Online (via Zoom)
Join us in a safe and supportive environment to discuss:
- Challenges with engagement in whole class, small group or one-to-one tuition
- Practical suggestions to increase the focus, creativity and progress in pupils with challenging behaviour and/or additional learning needs
No question is too basic, no challenge to complex. All are welcome.
Book your place now!
Save the dates
- Hivemind #11 – Monday 26 February 2024, 4.00–5.15pm
- Hivemind #12 – Tuesday 30 April 2024, 4.00–5.15pm